Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Sunset And On To A New Day

Today marks a very special day because it was the last day in my first round of examinations. I can now proudly say that I've conquered the beginnings of each class in my first semester of vet school without dying (although I came close a few times, LOL). With that said, I have a very long road ahead of me involving a TON of work on my part. I'm confident in that I deserve to be here now as I am extremely confident that I deserved an A in Biochem with ATW (just saying). With all of that in the past I now need to convince myself to keep up the momentum and continue to do well. My goal for the next round of exams is to NOT stress out so much before and mainly AFTER the exam. Note: this is a lot harder to accomplish (as I'm sure many of you already know) than it seems. Thank you to all of you for your continued support and a special thanks to all of those who "believe in me" you know who you are! Today was all in all a good day! I did well on Nutrition (well the exam…I can't say my food intake was spectacular today), my refrigerator was fixed (yay!), and I baked a cake which I am more than happy to share with anyone who comes to find me in school tomorrow! Anyway on that note I have a TON to catch up on tomorrow but hopefully I'll find something hilarious to post about soon!

4 comments:

  1. for some reason the pic won't upload...see if I can fix that tomorrow...sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!

    and where's the bread?

    p.s. mail me the rest of that cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am taking biochem. now and while I know it probably does not begin to compare to ATW (I do not have an entire wall of my room devoted to it... yet) I can relate more now. Hope you continue to do fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ That was me by the way. IDK why it didn't register my name!

    ReplyDelete