Friday, October 22, 2010

Puppy Breath!



So I've been really down lately and just a little lonely so I decided that I really, really needed to make a friend of the canine variety! Yesterday I contacted the Foster Coordinator of PAWS (People for Animal Welfare on St.Kitts) to see if I could foster a dog or puppy (if that's all they had). If you remember be mentioning the pregnant dog, Princess Buttercup, well she had her puppies on my first day of vet school (which for some reason I find significant). Her puppies are now almost 8 weeks old, but 2 of them still don't have permanent homes. My friend Kendra is fostering one of them and I'm fostering the other. The third one that's left is being adopted this weekend. So anyway he is very cute and yay I have a puppy! Here are some cute pics of him. They named him Eric, but I refuse to call a dog Eric so yeah he doesn't really have a name right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment