Monday, September 27, 2010

Survived and Conquered!


So today was a very exciting day because I totally rocked my first exam of vet school! As I've mentioned previously my first exam was in MicroAnatomy & Embryology (in other words Histology). I went in extremely nervous and unsure of myself, but I survived and came out with an A. As many of you know I was not expecting that since A's in a cell based biology course have been a rarity for me since my days in high school. Thanks to all of you who believe in me!!! Studying pays off big time and at least I know I'm not doing all of this work for nothing. For my classmates out there who may not have gotten the grade you were hoping for just let it fuel your ambition to succeed AND remember if you passed that's ALL that matters. I'm hoping I can muster up enough ability to pass these next few exams coming up as it seems we have one or more a week for the rest of the semester. Right now I have to get on the ball and finally learn all those damn muscle attachments and actions in the canine thoracic limb, and oh yeah learn all of the parts in the large animal (equine and bovine) limb…Hooray!!! Since I don't have any pictures pertaining to my exam I'll share another adorable picture of Julie Kitty J.

No comments:

Post a Comment